Remember the story how the elephant got its trunk?? (Answer: the crocodile yanked on her nose at the banks of the Limpopo river!)
Start your trip to Limpopo with a new US-made basket from Peterboro made of Appalachian White ash and stained a rich cherry color. The roomy, unlined basket features a hinged lid that creates a handy table-top when open. Featuring a rich tan/crimson/navy fabric with elephants and gazelles, the basket is outfitted with:
- Thai bronze flatware with rosewood handles, service for four
- True brand double-hinged corkscrew
- Four 8″ melamine plates in navy
- Four vintage glasses in cobalt
- Four cotton napkins in cinnamon
- Hand-made vintage embroidered tablecloth
- Hand-hewn walnut cutting board
- Miniature white salt and pepper shakers in padded pouch
- Custom fabric items: utensil wrap, quilted glass holders, padded holder for salt and pepper.
- Recommend spot clean only.
Basket measures 18″L x 12″W x 10″H