You’re the person (or you know one!) who is forever walking the beach, picking up pretty shells. So take this basket along with you! It’s a new US-made basket from Peterboro made of Appalachian White ash and stained a warm honey color. The roomy, unlined basket features a hinged lid that creates a handy table-top when open. Featuring beach-y fabrics in turquoise and coral (natch!) the basket is outfitted with:
- Vintage silverplate flatware, service for four
- True brand double-hinged corkscrew
- Four 8″ melamine plates in turquoise
- Four wide-mouth Mason jar glasses in blue
- Four easy-care napkins in cream
- Hand-stitched vintage tablecloth in tan
- Hand-hewn tiger maple cutting board
- Miniature white salt and pepper shakers in padded pouch (so cute!)
- Turquoise mercury-look candle holder
- Custom fabric items: utensil wrap, quilted glass holders, padded holder for salt and pepper.
- Recommend spot clean only.
Basket measures 18″L x 12″W x 10″H